Posts

Woman Raped by Refugee Commits Suicide After Prosecutor Claims ‘Lack of Evidence’

A Swedish woman raped by a Muslim refugee from Syria earlier this year just committed suicide. Why?

Apparently, she was overcome by her rape — and by the fact the prosecutor ignored evidence and closed the case.

Angelica Wiktor


The Voice of Europe
 has the story: The prosecutor cited a “lack of evidence” and failed to pursue the case properly.

A Swedish woman who was raped by a Syrian refugee in March this year has committed suicide. The horrible news was made public by Swedish investigative journalist Joakim Magnus Lamotte.

The woman chose to end her life by overdosing on her medication; she felt devastated in aftermath of her violent rape and the failure to prosecute the perpetrator exacerbated her sense of low worth. She was raped in her own apartment during the evening and according to involved Swedish investigative journalist Lamotte she reportedly told police:

“Her neighbour, Adnan, together with his friend Samir [not their real names], came to her apartment late one evening in spring. Because Angelica had taken sleeping pills, she is unsure about the exact timing, but she remembers Adnan pushing her into the bedroom, using violence to force her on her bed and holding her down and raping her. The experience is extra painful because Angelica has inserted a tampon, that is now pushed so far inside of her, that she can’t get it out normally the next day. While she is being raped, Samir is somewhere in the apartment.“ [sic]

Lamotte’s investigative reporting shows that the police and the prosecutor in making their decision ignored some of the evidence. For example, there were opportunities to analyse the DNA in the woman’s apartment and in addition she had ‘assault related bruises’.

During the police interrogation Samir even admitted that he and Adnan were in Angelica’s apartment; however the prosecutor in Sweden chose to close the case citing a “lack of evidence”.

EDITORS NOTE: This column originally appeared in The Geller Report. Pamela Geller’s shocking new book, FATWA: HUNTED IN AMERICA is now available on Amazon. It’s Geller’s tell all, her story – and it’s every story – it’s what happens when you stand for freedom today. Buy it. Now. Here.

Muslim rape gangs weren’t probed due to ‘political correctness’

This has been obvious, and widely reported upon (at least at sites such as Jihad Watch) for years. But little has actually changed. Look at the Express headline: it still uses the politically correct euphemism “Asian” for Muslim, even though Hindus and other Asians have not been involved in these rape gangs. And this is the very first establishment media news story in all these many years that actually says straight out that the perpetrators were Muslim. The British press still hasn’t reported, however, and probably never will, that these rapists were working in accord with Islamic teachings regarding the sexual enslavement of infidel women (cf. Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, and 70:30).

“Asian grooming gangs abusing schoolgirls weren’t probed due to ‘political correctness,’”

by Chris Campbell, Express, August 10, 2017:

ASIAN grooming gangs were not investigated “rigorously” enough because of political correctness, according to a former Crown Prosecution chief.

Ken Macdonald said there had been “past reluctance” to look into Muslim men who had been targeting white girls.

But speaking on the Today programme on BBC Radio 4, Lord MacDonald said that was no longer the case after recent prosecutions.

The Liberal Democrat peer’s comments come after 18 people were convicted of or admitted offences in a series of trials related to child sexual exploitation in Newcastle.

He said: “I think there has been in the past a reluctance to investigate a category of crime that people might believe attaches to a particular community in circumstances where men may be targeting young women.”

Presenter John Humphrys cut in to clarify which part of the community he was referring to.

He said: ”In other words, we’re talking about – by and large – Muslim men who have been targeting white girls?”

Lord Macdonald replied: “Yes, exactly.”

Mr Humphrys then asked if political correctness had “interfered with the course of justice”.

Lord Macdonald reiterated cases has not been looked into as they should have been.

He said: ”I think that’s no longer the case and I think the fact that these sorts of cases are now being brought successfully demonstrates that those sorts of so-called taboos no longer exist – but I don’t think any of us can pretend that in the past these cases have been examined as rigorously as they might have been.”…

RELATED ARTICLES:

France: Muslim who rammed car into soldiers illegal immigrant, not known to police

Saudia Airlines refuses to fly female passengers who expose arms or legs

Teacher Tweets my ‘Muslim Students Cheered’ Brussels Attacks, Police order him to Stop Tweeting

A teacher tweeted that the Muslim children in his class were celebrating the Belgium jihad attacks. Within a few hours, 3 police found him and advised him not to tweet any more.

This is the reality of Europe today.

They can’t stop who knows how many jihadis from blowing up a number of targets in Brussels, but they can descend on a teacher within hours of a tweet.

The police have time to visit this teacher, despite being overwhelmed by terror investigations.

Belgian Authorities Overwhelmed By Terror Investigations, Buzzfeed, March 23, 2016:

BRUSSELS — Within minutes of a bomb blast at Brussels’ main airport, mobile phone and internet networks crashed.

After a second attack struck a metro station in Maelbeek, which feeds the main European Union complex, Belgian soldiers, who have been a regular presence in the city center since last November’s bloody attacks in Paris, departed, apparently to join the first responders at both scenes.

At the Central Police Station, located a few hundred meters from the Gran Place, in the very center of Brussels, dozens of off-duty police both in uniform and plainclothes could be seen reporting for emergency duty, many carrying automatic weapons. A squad of Belgian army members known as para-commandos also deployed and began patrolling various areas in the city center in full combat gear.

Tuesday’s attack came after a week of tensions throughout the Belgian capital as security forces closed in on Salah Abdeslam, believed by French and Belgian investigators to be the last surviving member of the ISIS cell that carried out the Paris attacks that killed more than 130 people and wounded hundreds more in a multi-pronged attack on the French capital last year. A raid in Brussels’ Forrest neighborhood last Tuesday killed an Algerian with suspected ISIS ties, but Abdeslam was believed to have escaped back to his childhood haunt of Molenbeek, a largely Muslim immigrant neighborhood just outside central Brussels. Using a combination of electronic tracking of mobile phones and what investigators say was human intelligence, according to local media reports and terror analysts, security forces cornered, wounded, and arrested Abdesalm last Friday.

Belgian authorities said early Tuesday afternoon that a massive manhunt was underway in Brussels for individuals they believe were linked to Tuesday’s attacks.

Belgian counterterrorism officials have been on high alert for years as hundreds of citizens and residents have departed for the battlefields of Syria and Iraq. One Belgian official said that besides the names of hundreds of fighters believed to be abroad, the security services have more than 200 open files related to threats at home and in Europe. But they remain flooded with questions about how and why they missed a key member of the Paris attacks for more than four months, and will have to explain how just four days after his arrest, the country was devastated by a double attack on both the international airport and a metro station that feeds Europe’s central government, hardly areas considered soft or easy targets.

One Belgian counterterrorism official told BuzzFeed News last week that due to the small size of the Belgian government and the huge numbers of open investigations — into Belgian citizens suspected of either joining ISIS, being part of radical groups in Belgium, and the ongoing investigations into last November’s attacks in Paris, which appeared to be at least partially planned in Brussels and saw the participation of several Belgian citizens and residents — virtually every police detective and military intelligence officer in the country was focused on international jihadi investigations.

“We just don’t have the people to watch anything else and, frankly, we don’t have the infrastructure to properly investigate or monitor hundreds of individuals suspected of terror links, as well as pursue the hundreds of open files and investigations we have,” the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media, said.

“It’s literally an impossible situation and, honestly, it’s very grave.”

The streets of Brussels were relatively calm by Tuesday afternoon. Some foreign tour groups continued to visit sites in the city’s historic district. But one Belgian who gave his name as Andre, a 42-year-old telecommunications and marketing executive for the Belgian telecom firm Mobistar, said that the historical government divisions between the southern French speaking and northern Dutch speakers that have often left Belgium’s government fractured and ineffective were largely responsible for the country’s inability to prevent the sort of terror attacks that struck on Tuesday.

“This is what happens when you don’t have a real government and a divided bureaucracy,” he said.

“It’s literally an impossible situation,” one counterterrorism official told BuzzFeed News.

EDITORS NOTE: This column originally appeared on PamelaGeller.com. To stay on top of what’s really happening please follow Pamela on Twitter and like her on Facebook here.